Help > FAQ > How do I access sound card enhancements like Noise Reduction?
It's vendor and operating system dependent if enhancements are accessible in the Enhancements tab in Windows' Device Properties dialog after you've installed Soundpad. You can access them with this instruction:
- Start Soundpad.
- File > Preferences > Devices
- Uncheck the Use-checkbox next to the device, whose enhancements you want to configure.
- Apply the changes without restart.
- If you left the above mentioned Windows' Property dialog opened, then close it and reopen it again.
- Now the Enhancements tab should be accessible.