1 Information about the collection of personal data and Supplier identification
- Below, I will inform you regarding the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, so for example, name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- The service provider in accordance with § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible body in accordance with § 3 para. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Mr. Arthur Lepp, Iltisstrasse 142, 50825, Cologne, Germany.
2 Rights of access and withdrawal
- You have the right to ask me at any time about the data stored about you, as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are transmitted and the purpose of storage.
- If you have given consent for the use of data, you may revoke it at any time.
- All requests for information, requests for information or discrepancies for data processing should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address indicated under Section 1 para. 2.
3 Data security
I maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal information from threats when transferring data and to prevent access by third parties. These measures are kept up to date with the latest state of the technology.
4 Collection of personal data
- During merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register with your name and email address or make an order, I do not collect any personal data, except for the data provided by your browser upon visiting the site. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (particular site)
- Access Status/HTTP status code
- Respective volume of data transferred
- The website making the request
- Operating system and device
- Language and version of browser software.
- If you login with your name and email address or make an order, the personal data entered by you when registering or ordering is saved and processed by me for the purpose of fulfilling the Agreement in accordance with § 28 (German Federal Data Protection Act) BDSG. However, no transfer of your data is made to third parties, except for the transfer of payment data (name, email address, purchase price, product text) to a payment service provider nominated by you during the ordering process.
- In addition, by using the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you're using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, me), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These particularly include the session cookies. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse to accept cookies. However, you may not be able to use all features of this website if you do not accept cookies.
- This information is stored separately from any other data provided to me. Cookies data are not associated with your other data.