Help > FAQ > Sound quality in Zoom
Let Soundpad measure your voice volume
1> Preferences 2> Audio 3
- Click button
- Follow instructions in Soundpad
- Click stop button to finish measurement
- Apply the changes
- Right-click Zoom icon in system tray
1> Settings 2> Audio 3
- Run mic test
- Play a sound in Soundpad on the microphone only. You should hear it in Zoom now.
- Change different filter settings, e.g. Suppress Persistent Background Noise
6, Supress Intermittent Background Noise 7, Echo cancellation 8, until your voice and the sounds have a good quality.